ncorporating a new assembly construction for improved levels of
breathability and comfort, the anatomically optimized, multi-layer GP
Pro Suit features advanced safety materials which offer highly effective
heat transfer protection. Coming in a range of new colors, this
extremely lightweight FIA and SFI homologated suit, which has been
developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR, has strategically placed stretch
inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 andSFI 3.2A Level 5 standard
• Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved
comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent
• 100% Nomex® outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
• Nomex®-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability.
• Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts.
CONSTRUCTED FOR SUPERIOR FIT
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Lumber and back Nomex® stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
• Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
• Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed finish).
• Available in men's EURO sizes, 44 - 60.