The Knoxville Suit is ergonomically profiled for a close-fitting
performance fit with a boot cut leg construction. As well as
incorporating excellent safety features and innovative materials, the
Knoxville is certified to SFI standards, and is lightweight and
Certified to SFI 3.2A Level 5 standard
• Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and comfort in the cockpit.
• 100% Aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
• Aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection.
CONSTRUCTED FOR SUPERIOR FIT
• Anatomical arm patterning for optimum driving position fit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Fitted design and adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit.
• Boot cut leg construction for comfort while driving.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Unobtrusive thigh pockets for convenient storage.
• Available in men's EURO sizes, 44 - 66.