With every detail on this auto racing suit designed to reduce weight and
minimize driver fatigue, the Super Tech Suit features a fully floating
arm construction and an extensive stretch panel on the back for
excellent, anatomical performance fit. Light, close-fitting and
featuring an innovative three-layer construction of aramidic and Nomex®
fibres this suit fully complies with the latest FIA homologation
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
• Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex® fiber and aramidic fiber
construction incorporates highly breathable mid-layer and panel inserts
for performance and effective regulation of body temperature.
• Outer shell constructed from Nomex® fibers for exceptional heat and flame-resistant properties.
• Alpinestars innovative material technology gives ultra-lightweight
comfort with exclusive elastic fabric for fit and flexibility.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Extended, Formula 1 derived anatomical stretch panels in lower back
and sides, crotch and knee zones providing greater flexibility and
superior fit, both in and out the car.
• Form fitting suit with engineered torso shaping.
• Soft collar with knit fabric and Velcro® for secure, comfortable closure.
• Pre-shaped arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
• Ribbed wrist and foot cuff closure provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction providing easy extraction system.
• Printed logos helps maintain suit’s material integrity and reduce weight.
• Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
• Sold with washing bag for convenience and to help protect material fibers.