Drawing on decades of technical expertise from Alpinestars’ racing
program, the Tech 1-Z Glove features an ergonomically evolved chassis
design, an innovative finger construction and new extended silicone grip
patterning to deliver supreme lever control, comfort feel sensitivity
and performance. Constructed from Nomex® and a flame-resistant lining
the Tech 1-Z ensures excellent levels of protection against the build-up
Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 Level 5 homologation standard
• Nomex® and flame resistant cotton
lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and
heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
• Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of heat for a comfortable, dry feel.
• Palm padding subtly incorporated into chassis for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
• Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Innovative ‘box-cut’ construction offers a
seamless no-fourchette design on the ring and middle fingers, resulting
in a glove which is anatomically optimized for inside the confined
• New extended silicone textured patterning on full palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, wheel stability and feel.
• Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
• Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.
• Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes, S - 2XL.
SELECTION and FITTING