Affordable high performance brake fluid that has both a high dry boiling point (536 deg) and a high wet boiling point (392 deg), but without being excessively hygroscopic. What this really means is that this fluid does not readily absorb moisture like most high performance fluids. Moisture in your braking system can be costly requiring a complete braking system overhaul.
- ATE GOLD/AMBER – Dot 4 motor vehicle brake fluid conforms to US safety standard FMVSS 5S71.116/DOT 4/Dot 3.
- SAE Specification J1703 (supersedes 70 R1 and 70 R3) and ISO 4925. Can be mixed with all fluids which fulfill these specifications and DOT 5.1.
- Dry Boiling Point: 536°F/280°C
- Wet Boiling Point: 395°F/200°C
- 1 Liter
- Promo codes are not valid on this item.