This is the shirt that began the revolution to the next generation of COOLSHIRT.
2Cool Water Shirt Features
- Compression Cooling Undershirt
- Superior Moisture-Wicking
- Ag47 Anti-Microbial Protection
- Won t Shrink, Pick or Fade
- Clean Seams
- Machine Wash, Machine Dry
1) COOLSHIRT®: Hand wash or machine wash on the gentle cycle in warm or cold water as
necessary. Hang to drip dry.
2) Inspect o-rings on shirt fittings for cracks or abrasions and replace as necessary.
3) Add one 2 ounce bottle of Maintenance Additive (MA-16) in the cooling unit with the ice and
water each time the unit is used. This will keep the pump, hoses and vest lines clear of the
buildup that occurs naturally in water circulation systems and increase the performance and
lifetime of the pump. You can also drain the hose and vest after each use with a drain kit sold separately.