- The COOLSHIRT ® Club Bag is designed for the weight conscious racer that wants a cooling solution without having to permanently mount the system in the car. It is designed to utilize two of our endurance ice packs and will provide a great, easy cooling solution without the hassle of permanently mounting the system in the car. The Club Bag can be powered by a 7.4V lithium ion battery or it can be wired into the car. This system is perfect for the club racer who needs to keep cool during sprint races or for the track day racer that does not want to mount a hard cooler system.Emergency pull release standard on all racing products.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: MobileCool Systems are equipped with a internal bladder to house the water and ice. Water and ice MUST be placed inside the bladder to prevent leakage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1) Pour water into the cooling unit / internal bladder. Fill the unit with block ice (Preferred) or frozen ice bottle and place inside internal bladder. Roll bag over and apply pressure to seal the hook and loop strip
2) Put on the COOLSHIRT garment.
3) Connect garment to Club bag. Listen for an audible click which ensures a good connection.
4) Connect to Lithium ion battery or other 12V power source. Blue wire is negative. Brown wire is positive. Turn on the unit.
|Dimensions||8 x 7 x 10 in|
|Cooling Time||Up to 1 . 5 Hours|
|Lith Kit||With Lith Kit, No Lith Kit|
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.