This is a 2-zone Fire System and offers protection for 2 zones in case of a fire. Suggested zones would be the engine and driver. This system comes with 3 nozzles, 2 nozzles for the engine, one nozzle for the driver. If you are looking for a 3-zone system to cover the engine, driver and fuel cell, try the ESS 5.0 liter system. ESS is designed for racers by racers and meets competition approvals of SCCA, NASA, and other sanctioning bodies. This system comes with 3 nozzles, a bulkhead tee, manual pull cable, and all brackets, tubing and hardware to complete an installation.
- This system comes complete with 10 ft. of aluminum tubing, all required AN fittings, instructions, 3 nozzles, mounting brackets, tubing clamps, adjustable manual release cable, and the charging kit.
- AFFF will not cause electrolysis like all dry chemical extinguishers will and it cleans up with water
- Rechargeable by the user for UNDER $55!
- Meets sanctioning body requirements for an on-board fire system ~ Approved for SCCA & NASA.
- The 2.3 Liter System is equal to a 5 lb. Halon system
- The 2.3 system is recommended for a two-zone application (engine and driver, driver and fuel cell). The 5.0 System is designed for 3-zone coverage (engine, driver and fuel cell)
ESS Weight & Dimensions
Emergency Suppression Systems, Inc.
Professional Fire Suppression Systems for Auto and Marine Racing, Passenger Cars and Trucks, Motorhomes, Trailers, or wherever the need for Emergency Fire Suppression exists
2.3 Liter System
5.0 Liter System (4.75 actual)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.