Temperature control switch is specially designed to allow individual speed control settings for the internal pump of popular Club System 12 or 24.
Installation and Operating Instructions:
1. The FC-1 Temperature Control Switch will control the water temperature to the shirt and
provide on/off functionality. When in the BYPASS position, the toggle switch on the FC-1
allows the user to control the speed of the water pump in the cooling unit with the adjustable
dial. When in the ON position, the FC-1 bypasses the dial and runs the system at full
capacity. The OFF position turns the pump off
2. Use only on a 12 volt system.
3. To connect the switch to your racecar, wires are marked RED – Positive and BLACK- Negative.
FC-1 TOP WIRES Connect to the water pump (H20)
BOTTOM WIRES Connect to 12 volt battery
4. Mount control box where desired.
DO NOT CROSS THE WIRES AS THIS WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE SWITCH. CONNECT GROUND DIRECTLY TO BATTERY AND MUST NOT BE A
COMMON GROUND. ENSURE THAT THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES ARE CORRECTLY CONNECTED. FOR ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS WE RECOMMEND IN-LINE 5 AMP FUSES BE USED:
1. FROM THE POWER TO THE SWITCH.
2. FROM THE SWITCH TO THE PUMP.