An excellent entry-level competition seat, the Monaco features tubular steel frame construction and a deep-sided ergonomic shape for maximum lateral support at a weight comparable to fiberglass. Meets Current FIA 8855-1999 (CS.070.03). Standard width, will accomodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, and is bottom and side mount capable.
The Monaco is our most popular seat for passenger-side applications where an advanced driver needs a passenger seat to satisfy the occasional equal restraint rule. It meets all relevant safety standards so you won’t feel guilty asking your instructor to sit next to you as you flog it around the track. It’s generous in width but it will fit in Z3’s.
- FIA Homologated to 8855-1999
- All steel tubular construction
- Weight: 23lbs.
- Side or base mounted
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable and cooling spacer fabric
- Suede-Tec wear patches
- Colour options black, red, blue, grey
- Extensive fabric, leather and Alcantara Signature option
- Sidemounts are not included.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.