The Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite is a professional competition seat that is based on the Sebring Pro but fabricated in pure, immensely strong autoclave carbon. The Sebring Pro Ultralite is incredibly rigid but is still the lightest seat in its class, designed exclusively for ultimate lightweight and strength, weighing in at just 4.9 kg for the shell, Just 6.1kg (15lbs) fully trimmed. The shoulders and head restraint areas are engineered for the tallest of drivers (up to 6ft 2in) whilst still retaining the correct geometry between shoulders, side head restraints and harness slots for full functioning of a HANSÂ® device. The Pro range has Cobra’s unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Designed by professional drivers for professional drivers, the Sebring Pro Ultralite is now the ultimate in safety, comfort and control.
- Hans® compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Integrated lateral head protection
- Lightweight 4.9kg shell
- Colour options black, red, blue, grey
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts
- FIA Homologated to 8855-1999
- Pure Carbon autoclave construction
- Weight: 15.2lbs. (fully trimmed)
- Sidemounts not included
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.