How does it work?:
- Each driver starts by connecting one chaser unit to their personal cell phone – it is important that the Chasers are paired one at a time to avoid accidentally pairing the wrong device. To initiate the pairing mode, hold down the power button for a few seconds. The device will appear on the BT pairing screen on the phone, laptop, or other device.
- Each driver will connect either a Trac-Com Student headset or an integrated helmet kit to their corresponding Chaser unit (optional adapter cable required for integrated kits).
- With both devices properly setup, the Student and Instructor will use the paired phones to communicate with a phone call or any other audio sharing application on their phone. There are many different uses for this product and your phone or computer is the limit. Units are not able to be paired together.
How do I connect my headset?:
- All Trac-Com student headsets and Trac-Com adapter cables are compatible with the Trac-Com Chaser Bluetooth Communicator. There are a variety of adapter cables available, including IMSA, ROUX, and STILO. Custom NASCAR cables are available upon request
Will the Trac-Com Chaser connect to the Garmin Catalyst?
- Trac-Com Chaser units sold after July 16, 2021 are fully compatible with Garmin Catalysts. If your chaser was purchased before this date, please contact us to have your firmware updated.
- Basic Features:
Compatible with all Trac-Com adapter cables and accessories.
Digital Lithium Ion Polymer battery delivers 10hr of use
Compact Size, Lightweight at .9oz
Built with traditional Trac-Com durability
Bluetooth 5.1 technology
- What’s Included?
The Lead / Follow Package includes two units (one for the student and one for the instructor), a USB charging cable, and adhesive velcro. Additional options include adapter cables, headsets, etc.