The Imola Pro-Fit Kevlar Seat is the most cost effective way to take advantage of Cobra’s well earned reputation for safety. The Imola Pro-Fit makes no compromises in the technical ability of its construction and remains one of the strongest and lightest seats in its class. The Pro-Fit range has Cobra’s unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Imola Pro-Fit is available in standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers amongst seats in the marketplace today. The Imola Pro-Fit low sides make it a great choice for dual duty track/street cars remaining one of the best value seats available today. As with all Cobra Seats the Imola is fully HANS® compatible. The Kevlar constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats in the market place. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with a mid height back and lower seat cushions and have optional ultra low or higher cushion options to get the best possible driver comfort.
Please Note: Any color other than Black is special order. Sidemounts are not included.
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Kevlar® construction
- Weight: 15lbs. (Standard) / 17lbs (Wide)
- Hans® compatible
- PRO-FITâ ¢ custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Suede-Tec wear patches
- Colour options black, red, blue, grey
- Dual width options â€ standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only â€ supplied with high tensile bolts
- Extensive fabric, leather and Alcantara Signature options
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.