The M.8 is the next evolution in Bell s legendary M series design concept incorporating traditional styling, enhanced visibility and versatile features allowing the helmet to be used in all forms of racing. The M.8 provides outstanding comfort and features including a lightweight composite shell, Comfort-Plus interior, superior ventilation with manual lever air intake vents and a large eye opening.
The M.8 is a great choice for racers who want a lightweight, multi-purpose helmet with a wider field of vision (especially for those who wear eye glasses) and updated Bell styling and performance.
- All-Purpose Helmet
- Traditional Bell Styling
- Lightweight Composite Shell
- High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
- Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
- Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Drinking Tube Systems and Radio Microphone Systems
- Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
- Multi Foam Density Standard Interior For Outstanding Fit
- Superior Ventilation System Includes Direct Flow Chin Bar Vents and Manual Level Air Intake Vents
- Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can t Penetrate into the Helmet
- Large Size Eyeport
- SRV-8 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- Draw String Helmet Bag Included
- Hex Wrench Included
- Sizes XXS (54-55) to 4XL (67-68) Largest Size Range of Any Bell Model
- Available in White or Matte Black
- Snell SA2020 Homologation
Proper helmet fit is vital to the performance of a helmet during an impact. For the helmet to perform properly during an impact, it must stay securely on the head. Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.
THE HELMET SHOULD FIT AS SNUG AS POSSIBLE – IT WILL BREAK IN AS YOU WEAR IT.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.