Based on the HP7 design and featuring a lightweight carbon composite shell using Bell s high-pressure proprietary molding system, the RS7 uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities.
The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air intake covers. The RS7 double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensures air, water and dust will not enter the eyeport.
- Based on the Innovative HP7
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
- High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
- Advanced Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels with Air Intake Covers (Included)
- Available in Ear Cup Configuration to Reduce Ambient Noise
- Available with Front Chin Gurney (Duckbill)
- Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dust Cannot Penetrate into the Helmet
- Mullti-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
- Aerodynamic Accessories including Chin Bar and Top Gurneys and Rear Spoiler (Sold Separately) for Improved Aero Performance and Stability at High Speeds
- Adaptable for Closed Car Forms of Racing with Top Forced Air Inserts Including Eyeport, 8 Hole and 10 Hole Options to Improve Internal Ventilation When Used with Forced Air System (Sold Separately)
- Non Ventilated RS7 Available for Dirt Track Style Racing
- Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Drinking Tube Systems and Radio Microphone Systems
- Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior Fabric for Improved Comfort and Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
- Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Professional Fit
- Narrow Size Eyeport
- SE07 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE07 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert For Improved Anti-Fog Performance
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- Draw String Helmet Bag Included, Hex Wrench Included
- Sizes 7 1/8 (57) to 7 5/8+ (61+)
- Available in White or Matte Black
- Snell SA2020 Homologation
- FIA8859 Homologation
Proper helmet fit is vital to the performance of a helmet during an impact. For the helmet to perform properly during an impact, it must stay securely on the head. Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.
THE HELMET SHOULD FIT AS SNUG AS POSSIBLE – IT WILL BREAK IN AS YOU WEAR IT
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.