Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit (Front 9661/355mm)- Porsche 986/987 Boxster & Cayman
Part #: 13.01.10054
Brand: Essex & AP Racing
Complete front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit fits all Porsche 987 (2005-2011) Boxster S and Cayman S with iron brakes. Does NOT fit PCCB-equipped cars.
- Features AP Racing CP9661 Radi-CAL six piston calipers
- 355x32mm, 72 vane AP Racing disc
- Saves 4 unsprung lbs. from nose vs. OEM S brakes
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
What’s in the box:
- One pair AP Racing CP9661 Radi-CAL Pro5000R racing calipers
- One pair 355x32mm AP Racing CP5773, 72 vane, J Hook racing discs, with fully floating 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats and attachment hardware
- One pair caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- One pair Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- Detailed installation instructions
- Brake pads are NOT included with our system. Racing brake pads are a highly personal choice. Many manufacturers include a set of inexpensive, low quality pads with their brake kits. Rather than artificially inflating the price of our system with a set of pads you probably don’t want anyway, we’ve decided to remove the cost from our system and allow our customers to choose the pads that best suit their needs/wants. When purchasing our kit, you are able to choose one set of front pads at a substantial discount vs. the retail price. Please use the drop-down menu to select your pads.
- Pad Tension Clips (frequently referred to as anti-rattle clips) are NOT included with our Competition Kits, but we do offer them as an option if you’re concerned about NVH. One of the great benefits of the AP Racing calipers in our system is that they are designed to accommodate pads from a wide range of manufacturers. Each manufacturer builds their pads with specifications that are slightly different. As such, pads from different manufacturers, or even from different batches, won’t always fit in the calipers in exactly the same manner. Some pads are a snug fit, while others may rattle around and produce noise. The Essex Designed Pad Tension Kit is designed to dramatically reduce pad movement inside the caliper, along with just about all resulting noise. Please note that each caliper requires one Pad Tension Kit. If you need enough tension blocks for both of your calipers, you need to order two of these kits!
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.