Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit (Front 9661/394mm)- Porsche 991 GT3 & GT3RS
Part #: 13.01.10073
Brand: Essex & AP Racing
Complete front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the 991.1 and 991.2 GT3 and GT3RS:
- Eliminates the need to remove the caliper for pad changes
- Saves 15 unsprung lbs. vs. OEM iron brakes and weighs almost the same as the OEM PCCB system
- AP Racing Radi-CAL with durable, ventilated stainless steel pistons (no ceramic piston caps to break) with anti-knockback springs
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- Clears OEM 20″ wheels without a spacer
- 394x34mm, 84 vane AP Racing disc fits inside many popular 19″ wheels
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with OEM rear brakes or our Essex/AP Racing rear BBK
What’s included in the box?
- One pair AP Racing CP9661 Radi-CAL Pro5000R racing calipers
- One pair 394x34mm AP Racing 84 vane, J Hook racing discs, with fully floating 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats and attachment hardware
- One pair caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- One pair Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- Caliper Bridge Pad Tension Clips (frequently referred to as anti-rattle clips)
- Detailed installation instructions
- Brake pads are NOT included with our system. Racing brake pads are a highly personal choice. Many manufacturers include a set of inexpensive, low quality pads with their brake kits. Rather than artificially inflating the price of our system with a set of pads you probably don’t want anyway, we’ve decided to remove the cost from our system and allow our customers to choose the pads that best suit their needs/wants. When purchasing our kit, you are able to choose one set of front pads at a substantial discount vs. the retail price.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.