Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit (Rear CP9449/380mm)- Porsche 991 GT3 & GT3RS
Part #: 13.01.10074
Brand: Essex & AP Racing
Complete rear Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit for the 991.1 and 991.2 GT3 and GT3RS:
- Eliminates the need to remove the caliper for pad changes
- Retains OEM parking brake functionality
- Saves 18 unsprung lbs. vs. OEM iron brakes and weighs almost the same as the OEM PCCB system
- AP Racing Radi-CAL with durable, ventilated stainless steel pistons (no ceramic piston caps to break) with anti-knockback springs
- Huge array of brake pad options from all major pad manufacturers
- Fits OEM 20″ wheels without spacer
- 380x32mm, 72 vane AP Racing disc fits inside popular 19″ wheels
- Every component designed to resist the heat of extended track sessions
- Pistons sized properly to allow for seamless integration with OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to work with our front Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kit
What’s included in the box?
- One pair AP Racing CP9449 Radi-CAL Pro5000R racing calipers
- One pair 380x30mm AP Racing CP5772, 72 vane, J Hook racing discs, with fully floating 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats and attachment hardware
- One pair caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- One pair Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- Detailed installation instructions
- Brake pads are NOT included with our system. Racing brake pads are a highly personal choice. Many manufacturers include a set of inexpensive, low quality pads with their brake kits. Rather than artificially inflating the price of our system with a set of pads you probably don’t want anyway, we’ve decided to remove the cost from our system and allow our customers to choose the pads that best suit their needs/wants. When purchasing our kit, you are able to choose one set of front pads at a substantial discount vs. the retail price. Please use the drop-down menu to select your pads.
- Pad Tension Clips (frequently referred to as anti-rattle clips) are NOT included with our Competition Kits, but we do offer them as an option if you’re concerned about NVH. One of the great benefits of the AP Racing calipers in our system is that they are designed to accommodate pads from a wide range of manufacturers. Each manufacturer builds their pads with specifications that are slightly different. As such, pads from different manufacturers, or even from different batches, won’t always fit in the calipers in exactly the same manner. Some pads are a snug fit, while others may rattle around and produce noise. The Essex Designed Pad Tension Kit is designed to dramatically reduce pad movement inside the caliper, along with just about all resulting noise. Please use the drop-down menu to select the pad tension kits for the CP944X calipers in this brake kit to your shopping cart (if needed). Please note that each caliper requires one Pad Tension Kit. If you need enough tension blocks for both of your calipers, you need to order two of these kits!